[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IX - The King Of The River

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Wed Nov 14 09:24:38 GMT 2007

[Alex]
"The price is a bit uncomfortable but I think I can swing that amount. I
have a little skill with the installation of electronics and such
systems myself. If I expected to be here a little longer than I think is
likely, I would offer you my services as an assistant to help with
repairs," Alex responds
[/Alex]

--
some who do not understand mystery speak of things which they do not
understand, but they will boast that the mystery of the truth belongs

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/