[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IX - The King Of The River

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 20:23:51 GMT 2007

On Nov 15, 2007 9:10 PM, Aaron Deskins <aarondesk at yahoo.com> wrote:
> [Carlos] Carlos has been observing all of the proceedings, hoping
> someone could assist him in purchasing some equipment. Some armor,
> rifle, and grenade would be nice. [/Carlos]
>
> OOC. Sorry I've been out of it for a while. I was at a conference last
> week and then unexpectedly had to fly out to Connecticut for an
> interview this last week.

OOC1: No need to apologize.  We're the shopping channel right now.

OOC2: The shop is pretty well stocked with the usual compliment of
weapons, armor and such to be found in North America, at about 20%
higher prices.  If your character has the credits and it's not
something silly like Millenium Tree Bark armor, then just post "He/she
buys it" and we'll go from there.

Aaron Clausen   mightymartianca at gmail.com