[Taocow PBEM] Fwd: Chapter IX - The King Of The River

Alex Bayne hayden.bayne at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 20:31:06 GMT 2007

> --- Alex Bayne <hayden.bayne at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> "In return, all I ask is that you allow me to accompany your group.
>>
>> Nothing more."  Another small sip of her ale.
>
> [Carlos] Carlos says out loud, not in any particular direction,
> "Merely
> accompanying the group is small payment for such services. No one
> offers much with little to gain." [/Carlos]

[Sia]
"On the contrary," Sialillion retorts directly to Carlos, "so far I
believe I've gathered, correct me if I'm wrong, that there are at
least two Coalition soldiers, a cyberknight, a demon queller, and a
technowizard among your party.  I'm unsure as to the rest of you," she
says looking towards the remaining members of the party, "but that
kind of protection alone is worth a great deal."
[/Sia]