[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IX - The King Of The River

Paul Groeneveld delthin_x at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 12 07:15:49 BST 2007

[alister]
" I could do with addiing to my repitior as well. and
building supplies" said in a wistful tone, then he
sighs "I think there may come a time shortly that I
may need to do some quick and dirty building, and its
better to have extra odds and ends with which to use"

--- Aaron Deskins <aarondesk at yahoo.com> wrote:

> [Carlos] "Isn't it obvious - we need weapons -
> firepower. Cute looks
> and nice smiles won't get us anywhere when we face
> these baddies."
> [/Carlos]

> > Major Pournelle urges the company to bow, and then
> leads them
> > outside.
> >  "Well, you're not in jail, which was what the
> Prince thought might
> > happen, so you should be happy.  So tell me, where
> would you all like
> > to go?"

Carried away by expectation     |Paul Groeneveld
       only to be let down      |
          by the release        | delthin_x at yahoo.com