[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IX - The King Of The River

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Sat Oct 13 12:24:14 BST 2007

Troy Imlach wrote:
> [Talas]
> "Some bigger guns and a new spell or two would be
> usful.  And that Force field thing sounds real nice as
> well."
> [/Talas]
"While in the CS, using either techno-wizard enchantments or Naruni
products would result in severe punishments. Still, I heard stories of
some special forces who used them. At home, magic was never the concern
it is with the main cities," Alex adds

some who do not understand mystery speak of things which they do not
understand, but they will boast that the mystery of the truth belongs
to them alone.
- Gnostic Saying

Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/