[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IX - The King Of The River

Aaron Corley marjannec at netzero.com
Sat Oct 13 14:58:04 BST 2007

[Ted]
"Some weapons and armor would be nice. I suppose there is no way to get them without money, though. Right?"
[/Ted]

-- Kitsune <kitsunefx at netzero.net> wrote:
Troy Imlach wrote:
> [Talas]
> "Some bigger guns and a new spell or two would be
> usful.  And that Force field thing sounds real nice as
> well."
> [/Talas]

[Alex]
"While in the CS, using either techno-wizard enchantments or Naruni
products would result in severe punishments. Still, I heard stories of
some special forces who used them. At home, magic was never the concern
it is with the main cities," Alex adds