[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IX - The King Of The River

Troy Imlach troy_a_i at yahoo.ca
Thu Oct 25 08:36:48 BST 2007

--- Paul Groeneveld <delthin_x at yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Kitsune <kitsunefx at netzero.net> wrote:
>
> > Paul Groeneveld wrote:
> > > [Alister]
> > > alister looks over at alex meaningully and
> coughs
> > > [/alsiter]
> > >
> > [Alex]
> > The red hair ranger turns towards Alister, "Can
> you
> > help?"
> > [/Alex]
> >

> [Alister]
> "I was sure I covered this during introductions. I
> am
> a technowizard. so probably yes. so long as i have a
> supply of gems asorted wiring, asorted electronics
> and
> other gadgeets"
>
> [/Alister]

[Talas]
A pone hearing Alex's question to Alister becomes
quite intrigued. Ever since Talas got to Europe he has
heard people speak of these Techno-wizards. But was
unsure if one of them could help him in his fight
against daemon kind. And now there was one right in
front of him that just might be able and willing to
help him.
[/Talas]