[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XIII - Of Prophecies and Visions

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Sat Sep 1 17:15:14 BST 2007

Aaron Clausen wrote:
> [GM]
> "Well, I'm glad you weren't any trouble to us." the Prince says,
> clearly a little agitated.  "The same can't be said of your
> ex-patriots closer to our borders."

"Many small villages practiced folk magic. My team was never concerned
about them. I was born in a small village as well. We were assigned to
Chi-Town and they acted much like you said. Our team was suppose to
scout for a group of mercenaries attacking the bugs. It turned out to be
a trap to get the team killed,"  Alex responds
[/Alex]
> [Osiris]
> "I don't know if I'd go as far as vouch for him." Osiris says.  "But
> we met a couple of years ago, and he's not going to blow us up or call
> the winds of hell down on us."
> [/Osiris]

ooc: What is Alex getting empathically?

--
some who do not understand mystery speak of things which they do not
understand, but they will boast that the mystery of the truth belongs

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/