[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XV - The Demon's Minions

Aaron Corley marjannec at netzero.net
Tue Apr 1 14:58:24 BST 2008

[Ted]
"I am ready," Ted stated. He looked around to see if anyone needed any assistance vacating the area.
[/Ted}

-- Alex Bayne <hayden.bayne at gmail.com> wrote:
[Sia]
"I can lead us there as soon as everyone is ready. Just make sure that Bruth wasn't carrying anything else that might help us return Bongo.  Assuming it's not all crushed." She regards the mush of blood and entrails that was once a wizard with a look of mild revulsion, as  though smelling rotten eggs. Then she returns her attention to the
ring.
[/Sia]