[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XV - The Demon's Minions

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 21:17:55 BST 2008

On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 1:11 PM, Aaron Corley <marjannec at netzero.net> wrote:

>  -- Aaron Clausen <mightymartianca at gmail.com> wrote:
>  [Osiris]
>  "For Alex, Lady Frost and I, this is a keen loss." Osiris says, his
>  voice hoarse with grief.  "Bongo was a friend.  Still you are right,
>  this is a great indignity, even if Bruth was a foul traitor and agent of evil."
>  [/Osiris]
>
>  [Ted]
>  OOC: What about Ted? He liked Bongo, too. Sure, he was not part of the original group, but Ted and Bongo shared some good times. Gee, I feel slighted...
>
> [/Ted]

OOC: My apologies.  You are quite right.  And thus, in the world of
PBeMs, I update:

 [Osiris]
"For Alex, Lady Frost, Ted and I, this is a keen loss." Osiris says,
his voice hoarse
with grief.  "Bongo was a friend.  Still you are right, this is a
great indignity, even if
Bruth was a foul traitor and agent of evil."
[/Osiris]

OOC: There's only one more problem.  I cancelled my Internet
connection and lost the website, so now I have to rebuild from a
somewhat stale backup.

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com