[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XV - The Demon's Minions

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 00:20:16 BST 2008

[Lady Frost]

The fast crumbling building and the continued explosions force Frost's attention to the matter at hand.

"Out of here is good, but I'm fairly sure we have to go back up the river.... I didn't want to say anything when Max was here, but we need to get to that island.   The one nobody's supposed to set foot on."

"Ideas anyone?"

[/Lady Frost]