[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XV - The Demon's Minions

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Mon Apr 7 05:29:35 BST 2008

[Alex]
Over where Bongo was last seen, Alex says the Lord's Prayer. She does
not know if Bongo was Catholic or not but she does not see it as doing
any potential harm. She goes over to where Bruth's 'remains' lay, a bit
sick from what was done but does an abbreviated Lord's prayer over his
body as well.

The scout then quickly grabs her grenade so she might fix it later on.
She states, "I thinking grabbing our gear might be a good idea as well.
I will grab our fallen comrades gear as well.
[/Alex]

ooc: Didn't he buy some new equipment which she was suppose to do some
work on?
Also, the player is not really religious so anything I screw up with her
being a Catholic, please let me know?

--
some who do not understand mystery speak of things which they do not
understand, but they will boast that the mystery of the truth belongs

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/