[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XV - The Demon's Minions

Alex Bayne hayden.bayne at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 02:49:28 BST 2008

On Apr 8, 2008, at 1:25 PM, Aaron Corley wrote:

> [GM]
> The company make their way out of the inn and back out on to the
> street, where they find Sialillion waiting for them with her own gear.

> "Well, Sia," Ted speaks up for the group, "You seem to know a little
> more about this place than we do. How do we get out of here?"
[/Ted]

[Sia]
Sialillion comes by wearing dark goggles a black large-brimmed felt
hat and with a high-tech looking frame backpack strapped to her.  The
backpack also has a compound bow tied to the back of it and a Wilk's
laser rifle clipped to the side within arm's reach.  A matte black
breastplace and leg guards peek out underneath her cloak.

"Right.  This way.  And we should move quickly- there's something
sinister lurking overhead.  What, I'm not sure of, but my familiar has
felt its presence since our encounter with Bruth."  She leads the
group to the sewer grate she was talking about earlier, taking back
alleys and avoiding main roads when possible.

While en-route, she explains, "The men at the castle are expecting an
invasion.  They've moved the jetboat down river to a nearby village-
that's our best bet.  But I fear that Poughkeepsie may not hold."  She
seems geniunely concerned- an uncommon reaction for the stoic lady elf.

"It was a good home while it lasted," she says after a time.
[/Sia]