[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XV - The Demon's Minions

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Tue Apr 15 06:09:21 BST 2008

[Alex]
Alex also grabs up enough tools, if she does not already have them, to
fit the force field generator into her body armor. This way she have a
bit morew protect if it comes down to it and she does not have to worry
about constantly trying to repair her stuff.

Alex replies, "Well, I am not a 'Super Hero" but just a scout."
[/Alex]

--
some who do not understand mystery speak of things which they do not
understand, but they will boast that the mystery of the truth belongs

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/