[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVI - Into The Southlands - Combat Round #2

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 22 17:11:38 BST 2008

> COMBAT ROUND #2
>
> >  [Initiative]
> >  Hidden Enemy #1 - 20
> >  Hidden Enemy #2 - 19
> >  Alex - 18
> >  Koba - 17 (won tie-breaker)
> >  Carlos - 17
> >  Talas - 14 (won tie-breaker)
> >  Lady Frost - 14
> >  Alister - 13
> >  Ted - 11 (won tie-breaker)
> >  Osiris - 11
> >  Sialillion - 7
> >  [/Initiative]
>
> [Enemy #1]
> The first sniper continues firing on Lady Frost,
> ignoring everything
> else, much as she thought he would. She takes more
> damage.
> [/Enemy #1]

> [Carlos] Carlos will fire on the enemy. [/Carlos]

[Lady Frost]

~Little known fact.  If you charge towards someone shooting energy bolts at you, they're pretty easy to trace backwards to the shooter.  Of course, this relies on you being able to survive the hits.~

That thought passed through Frost's mind as she ran, angling towards the building the still firing sniper was on top of.

~Time to be a super hero and cause some property damage.~

Putting on what little speed she had left to add, Frost raced towards the building, aiming to plow into it and knock the stone and wood structure down, shooter and all.

~This is going to hurt~

[/Lady Frost]

(( OOC:  I use the ~ things to denote thoughts the same way people ose " to denote speech.
If you want, I can get a list of various symbols for different methods of communication.  Like phones, and comms systems, untranslated speech, stuff like that. ))