[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVI - Into The Southlands

Alex Bayne hayden.bayne at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 05:51:20 BST 2008

[Sia]
Sialillion stares at Carlos.  "Is this something new or has he been
doing this all along?" she asks the group in general.  "In any case,
The Sleeper.  That does not sound good.  Ted, Osiris, please gather up
the rest of the weapons.  We can divide them up later.  In the
meantime, we should work on getting out of this tomb.  Maybe we don't
have time to analyze this device after all."

Assuming that no one immediately objects, Sialillion will climb the
ladder back to the upper level of the tomb and see if she can climb
out.  If not, she'll wait for Alex and Alister to come rescue them.
[/Sia]