[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVI - Into The Southlands

Koba Rowers koba.rowers at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 16:43:15 BST 2008

[Koba]
That "person with no name" bit sounds familier to Koba from the inn back
west. "That sounds like a good idea Sia. Lets get going." With the jetpack
still attached, Koba will make it up and out of the room. If the others are
having problems getting up the ladder, Koba will attempt to pull people out
with any type of rope or cable the party is carying.
[/Koba]