[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVI - Into The Southlands

Aaron Corley marjannec at netzero.net
Wed Aug 13 19:32:28 BST 2008

[Ted]
"Frost, I don't...," the lizard man begins. He feels the floor rumble again and decides to make for the surface. With all her superpowers and experience, surely she will join them shortly.
[/Ted]

-- Aaron Clausen <mightymartianca at gmail.com> wrote:
[Lady Frost]
Lady Frost looks at Ted, and then back at the chamber below as it fills with molten rock.  "I'll be back in a moment."  With that she leaps back towards the manhole, ice leaping from her hands down into the heat below.  "I won't leave one of ours behind!" she shouts as she climbs down into the lower chamber.
[/Lady Frost]