[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVI - Into The Southlands

Alex Bayne hayden.bayne at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 19:57:22 BST 2008

[Sia]
Sialillion continues to struggle to find sure footing as she clamors
down the side of the hill towards the boat.
[/Sia]

OOC:  Have the ley lines come close enough yet that Sialillion can
draw PPE from them?

ALSO, important announcement, I will be making my yearly pilgrimage to
Burning Man in a few days, and will be unable to access the net from
August 23rd to September 3rd.  Please NPC Sialillion during that
time.  Her basic strategy is to get to the boat, and, if the
opportunity arises, draw about a round's worth of PPE from the ley
lines so she can cast Time Slip, which should freeze time and also the
shaking island, falling rocks, raging current, etc.   She'll use the
opportunity to doggie paddle to the boat and get on.