[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVI - Into The Southlands

Aaron Corley marjannec at netzero.net
Thu Aug 28 19:32:03 BST 2008

[Ted]
Frost concerned about winter weather? the lizard man ponders. He says aloud, "An overland route woud take much longer. I cannot comment on how safe it would be. This area has changed considerably since I was here last."
[/Ted]

-- "Aaron Clausen" <mightymartianca at gmail.com> wrote:
[Amanda Connors/Lady Frost]
Amanda just shakes her head.  "There's a lot I don't understand about this world. There's even more I think I'll never understand. Still, Ted has a very good point. I don't know about now, but in my time, winter storms on the Atlantic were notorious. Maybe we should reconsider the land route."
[/Amanda Connors/Lady Frost]