[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVII - On The Border Of Doom

Alex Bayne hayden.bayne at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 03:51:40 GMT 2008

[Sia]
Sialillion gulps, taken aback at Talas's sudden vehemence- just a
moment ago she was shmoozing him, now it would seem that Talas has
found that the spirit inhabiting Osiris is evil.  She looks confused
at the altercation building.

"Erm... if it would help I can attempt an exorcism.   But surely
simply killing him outright is not the answer!"
[/Sia]