[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVII - On The Border Of Doom

Alex Bayne hayden.bayne at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 07:25:43 GMT 2008

[Sia]
Lady Sia nods slowly . "Very well.  It will take a little time for me
to prepare the exorcism.  Please ask whatever questions you need to or
do whatever psychic probing you want.  Then please bind Osiris...
Barnabas... whoever that is so that he cannot move, and place him in
the center of the ritual circle.

Using the accoutrements of the underground hovel room and improvising,
Sialillion takes some time to make a circle 30 feet in diameter
(probably using either rice or salt).  Within the circle she uses that
same material to draw arcane runes and geometric patterns.  She also
lays out some candles or other sources of flame around the circle if
available, and lights them.  It takes about ten minutes for her to
complete.

With a look of determination and maybe a bit of anxiety, she addresses
the group.  "Once I begin the spell, everyone must stay outside the
circle- no matter what happens.   If you move inside the circle, the
spirit possessing Osiris will try to possess you as well.  The ritual
only grants Osiris and I a measure of protection from that happening,
but you all will be in grave danger if you approach."

Once everyone has asked their questions and are satisfied that they've
gotten as much information out of the spirit as they can, Sialillion
sits down crosslegged in front of the bound cyberknight in the center
of the ritual circle.   With a deep breath, she begins chanting the
incantation.

OOC:  who, me?  ;-)
[/Sia]