[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVII - On The Border Of Doom

Koba Rowers koba.rowers at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 13:42:32 GMT 2008

[Koba]
Watching the unfolding drama Koba stands in the edge. Never having observed
an exorcisim he watches with some bated interest. Watching for any hostile
movement from the possesed cyberknight, Koba is ready to defend his troupe
from their once peaceful member. While watching suddenly Koba feels faint
and dizzy in that stupor between dreams and awakening. It lasts only a few
seconds, but he quickly snaps back to full conciousness. He suddenly snaps
his head back towards the entrance just as if he just heard something creep
up behind him.

"I think we're about to be found out here. Seems like some of those
Kmurda-Faka minions are near the vheicles. If you need time with Osiris or
whoever he is, we can try to stop them, but either way we can't let them
discover Om's home here. We can either try to draw them away or try to
combat them." With that Koba swings the rifle from over his shoulder
and checks the seals on his environmental helmet as he moves towards the
door.

[/Koba]

On 12/2/08, Troy Imlach <troy_a_i at yahoo.ca> wrote:

> [...]

[/Koba]