[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVII - On The Border Of Doom

Alex Bayne hayden.bayne at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 22:36:11 GMT 2008

OOC:  Wait, what happened to Osiris?  That was the whole point of my
exorcism!

[Sia]
Sialillion briefly checks on Osiris, then hurries down the tunnel
towards her other companions, readying her compound bow and quiver.
As soon as she can get a shot off, she fires a tranquilizer gas
arrowhead towards the center of the group of enemies, favoring the Orc
with the Kittani pulse rifle if possible.
[/Sia]