[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVII - On The Border Of Doom

Aaron Corley marjannec at netzero.com
Sat Dec 13 00:11:15 GMT 2008

[Ted]
Once on the surface, the lizard man engaged the nearest Orc, aiming for center of mass.

OOC: As for your burst question, I'm not certain. RUE (page 361) defines a rapid-fire burst as three to four "instantaneous energy pulses at the same target", adding that it "happens so fast that it is not even considered a burst, but a single, heavy blast. It counts as one melee attack and suffers no penalty to strike except on an Aimed or Called Shot". I don't see anything regarding bursts in that section.

Can someone else comment on this?
[/Ted]

-- Aaron Clausen <mightymartianca at gmail.com> wrote:
[OOC]
If everyone still left in the cave departs now, I'll let them enter at
this round, though at low initiative. The order will be Ted (because he  was the first of the remaining PCs to the exit), then Alex, Sia and Ted.
[/OOC]