[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVII - On The Border Of Doom

Koba Rowers koba.rowers at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 14:29:15 GMT 2008

[Koba]
Behind the cover of the rocks, Koba brushes his hand over the charred
portion of his chest plate to make sure there isn't a hole straight through
to the soft parts inside. "That will need to be buffed out" Koba mutters to
himself.

Koba swings his rifle over the boulders and steadys it on the rock before
firing off another burst at the downed technowizard.
[/Koba]