[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVII - On The Border Of Doom

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Wed Dec 24 15:41:38 GMT 2008

[Alex]
The scout waves gently, "We are just travelers. Never been to these
parts before although we talk to others who told us nothing about a town
here. I don't think we mean you any harm."

Her hands do not move towards her rifle or pistol but her thoughts are
that if it comes down to it, it is a bad idea to bring a knife to a
gunfight. She has the gun too.

"Amateurs study tactics; professionals study logistics."
"Wannabes study Maus and other fantasy specifications . . . ."

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/