[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVII - On The Border Of Doom

Alex Bayne hayden.bayne at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 23:40:56 GMT 2008

OOC: A lady never tells. ;)  But yes, she is older than Talas.  Sorry
for the delay posting, been on vacation as well.

[Sia]
Sialillion has been quiet through the early proceedings, but when
called upon she nods.  "Very well.  I will try to sort this out."

Approaching the horsemen, Sialillion speaks to them in Elven:
"Kindred, I am Lady Sialillion of Poughkeepsie, advisor to our King.
A great evil is rising to the south.  I know this has been a dark time
and that not all travelers are to be trusted, but I assure you on my
honor that our cause is just.  Indeed, the fate of all nations in this
region, perhaps even the entire world, hangs in the balance.  Acting
as the King's emissary, I pray that you allow us to pass through your
lands without delay.  I will speak with your council if
necessary."   (Public Speaking attempt)
[/Sia]