[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XV - The Demon's Minions

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 20:39:47 GMT 2008

> [Talas]
> After dealing with the Tall man, Talas turns his attention toward the smaller half-orc.
> [/Talas]

[GM]
The orcish man is still subdued by Lady Frost's ice block.  He is
looking rather cold, however.
[/GM]

> [Talas]
> Talas sees about stabilizing the taller man on Ted's shoulder.
> [/Talas]

[GM]
The man's bleeding lessens, and his eyes flutter with returning consciousness.
[/GM]

> [Koba]
> As Koba listens to the Cyberknight, he regards the injured man closer, then recoils
> away. "I'm sure even he rates some form of medical care, but that is exactly why I
> did not declare myself earlier. I did not know who was on your side sir." He turns to
> Lady Frost and says, "I admit I know *of *you but I do not know much *about *you. I
> was sent here in search of demons and those who plan to fight them. My name is
> Koba miss. I will tell you all I know when we have time but as for right now, time is
> precious. I do not know this city, but if you do not wish to explain yourself to the
> local guards, it is best to leave. Sirens are never a good sign."
>
> Koba looks around and regards each of those listening with care almost sure there
> was one more when he arrived. "I have no hostile intent with any of you, but I prefer
> not to be here for much longer."
> [/Koba]

[Bongo]
Bongo shakes his head.  "We've become pretty popular.  Maybe too
popular.  I think we should think about picking up our armor, weapons
and whatever else, and high-tailing out of here."
[/Bongo]

[Osiris]
The cybernknight looks at Koba.  "Well, stranger, I tend to agree with
you and Bongo.  I think we're in danger.  But you seem to know how
much danger we're in.  Perhaps you could illuminate us."
[/Osiris]

[GM]
Even as the company wipes the dust off and talks amongst themselves,
the sirens get much closer.  Emergency vehicle ights are clearly
visible now racing towards them.
[/GM]

[Bongo]
"Lady Sialillion," Bongo says, "I think we need to question these two,
but do you have the authority to keep your local cowboys from hauling
them away?"
[/Bongo]

Aaron Clausen   mightymartianca at gmail.com