[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XV - The Demon's Minions

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Fri Feb 22 11:28:54 GMT 2008

Aaron Clausen wrote:
> OOC: Yes, quite correct.  Then you do have the generator, but not
> installed in the suit yet, and yes, the generator can be used outside
> the suit.

[Alex]
The fire haired scout will grab her shield generator and sling it over
her body. She sees that as giving her some protection. She will then
draw her rifle and watch closely.

Turning towards Bongo, she asks, "Bongo, do you sense where the danger
is coming from? You are a more powerful psychic than I am and may be
able to sense more."

some who do not understand mystery speak of things which they do not
understand, but they will boast that the mystery of the truth belongs
to them alone.
- Gnostic Saying

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net