[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IX - The King Of The River

Aaron Corley marjannec at netzero.com
Tue Jan 1 00:08:22 GMT 2008

[GM]
"I confess I had some inkling as to what they were talking about, and when I saw you folks come walking in with Major Pournelle and Lady Sia, and some of you looked just like that short orc-man described, I felt a great terror, but none of these visitors look like friends of good people, and I won't sell anyone out for a few hundred credits. But look at what it has cost me. I've paid dearly alright, so what I demand from you is justice.  Lissa died because of me, and because of you people."
[/GM]

[Ted]
"No," the lizard man stated solemnly. "Lissa died because evil is allowed to run about in the world unchecked. Her death is not your doing."
[/Ted]