[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IX - The King Of The River

Aaron Corley marjannec at netzero.net
Wed Jan 2 16:51:13 GMT 2008

OOC: Actually, Kitsune, you should go to your boss and politely explain that this game is far more important than work and that he needs to give you time each day to post. I did that and my boss told me I could just stay home and roleplay all day for the rest of my life if I wanted to. :P

-- "Aaron Clausen" <mightymartianca at gmail.com> wrote:
On Jan 2, 2008 5:11 AM, Kitsune <kitsunefx at netzero.net> wrote:
> Aaron Clausen wrote:
> > OOC1: Hope everyone had a good Christmas, and I hope the New Year
> > brings good fortune, and a Glitter Boy in every garage.
> >
> > OOC2: Haven't heard from everyone, but I'll assume everyone joins Max
> > in the kitchen of the inn.
> >
> ooc: Sorry, have been incredibly busy with double shifts at work.......

OOC: No problem.  Post when you can.

Aaron Clausen   mightymartianca at gmail.com