[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IX - The King Of The River

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Thu Jan 3 08:43:40 GMT 2008

Aaron Clausen wrote:
> [GM]
> "I confess I had some inkling as to what they were talking about, and
> when I saw you folks come walking in with Major Pournelle and Lady
> Sia, and some of you looked just like that short orc-man described, I
> felt a great terror, but none of these visitors look like friends of
> good people, and I won't sell anyone out for a few hundred credits.
> But look at what it has cost me.  I've paid dearly alright, so what I
> demand from you is justice.  Lissa died because of me, and because of
> you people."

Alex simply listens to what he has to say at the moment although her
hand is grasped at her pistol on her side.
[/Alex]

ooc: Where is most of her gear, in a room?

--
some who do not understand mystery speak of things which they do not
understand, but they will boast that the mystery of the truth belongs

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/