[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVI - Into The Southlands

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Sat Jul 12 20:42:50 BST 2008

ooc: She is also watching like a "hawk"

[Alex]
Alex was about to answer but she sees the movement of a man attacking
with a vibro-knife.
She opens fire with a three shot burst on him
[/Alex]

--
"Amateurs study tactics; professionals study logistics."
"Wannabes study Maus and other fantasy specifications . . . ."

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/