[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVI - Into The Southlands

Troy Imlach troy_a_i at yahoo.ca
Mon Jun 2 01:16:48 BST 2008

> [GM]
> Suddenly the crew begin shouting and pointing at the
> island.  The statue
> seems to be swaying slightly, and then faster, and rocks
> are dislodging from
> the cliff, some as big as small cars.  One just narrowly
> misses Lady Frost's
> bridge.
>
> Young Louissa gets to her feet with some effort.
> "We'd better go help your
> friends." she says as she grabs an energy pistol from
> her holster.
> [/GM]

[Talas]
Talas grabs Louessa by the arm, and stops her in her tracks "All of us have stent years honing our skills. And even so half of pur number have parished on this quest. Plus we were all chosen by 'She Who Has No Name' for this quest. SO I say it again, This is no place for a novice! Plus you risk agering a god. And finaly If this demon is as powerful as I think it to be then as a Demon Queller, laying down my life my be the only way to stop it. 'For every time a Demon Queller dies a 1,000 demons are demons are destroid.'... Now please stay here were it is safe." With that Talas efertesly drage Louessa over to were the captain is. And tells his "Keep her safe." Talas then turn and heads towards Lady Frosts ice bridge.
[/Talas]