[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVI - Into The Southlands

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 18:46:02 BST 2008

OOC: Still waiting for everyone down the tunnel to send in their
combat moves, so we'll deal with the boat.

> > > [Alex]
> > > Alex fires a laser shot at the captain's attacker [Strike: 21].  It hits
> > > the attacker [Damage: 16MD], but not before he's struck the captain.  A
> > > vibro blade is glimpsed, skillfully plunging into the captain's chin and
> > > through his brain.
> > > [/Alex]

> > [Alister]
> > Alister fires his ion pulse rifle at the captain's killer's head [Strike:1], missing
> >  the captain's killer by a wide margin.
> > [/Alister]

> > [GM]
> > Wallace, yanking the vibroknife out of the captain's head, shouts "Alright,
> > after them, you bloody cowards!"

> Flicking her rifle to three blast burst because a single shot did not
> blow a huge hole in the body, she opens fire on Wallace [Strike: 17, Damage:
> 60MD].
>
> On her radio, she calls, "We have some problems here as well."

Alex's three round burst has a good deal more effect, blowing a reasonably
large hole in Wallace's chest.  He looks a little surprised, seems ready to say
something and then simply falls over.

For the briefest moment, the rest of the crew just stands there, frightened
and confused.
[/GM]

[Alister]
Alister falls in beside Alex, his rifle at the ready.
[/Alister]

[GM]
Suddenly one of the crew shouts "You shot Wallace!"  He makes no move forward,
but he and the rest of the crew are reaching for their weapons.

Louissa backs up and stands beside Alex and Alister..  While trying to
look stern,
she whispers to Alex, "What do we do?"

mightymartianca at gmail.com