[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVI - Into The Southlands OOC:

Troy Imlach troy_a_i at yahoo.ca
Fri Jun 20 18:26:37 BST 2008

--- On Fri, 6/20/08, J L <tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com> wrote:

> From: J L <tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: [Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVI - Into The Southlands OOC:
> To: "The Tao of Cow Rifts PBEM" <taocowpbem at zork.net>

> Just to let you know Talas, I think Ted's on top of the
> mummy.  At least that's how it appears from the

OOC: Right. I mist that, thanks.

> --- On Thu, 6/19/08, Troy Imlach <troy_a_i at yahoo.ca>
> wrote:
>
> > From: Troy Imlach <troy_a_i at yahoo.ca>
> > Subject: Re: [Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVI - Into The
> Southlands
> > To: "The Tao of Cow Rifts PBEM"
> <taocowpbem at zork.net>
> > Date: Thursday, June 19, 2008, 2:01 AM
> casts
> > > Banishment on it.
> > >
> > > [GM]
> > > The mummy shivers visibly but still seems quite
> > animated
> > > [Save: 17].  It
> > > still seems determined to scratch Ted.
> > > [/GM]
> > >
> > [Talas]
> > On seeing that his spell did not work Talas moves
> towards
> > Ted and the mummy. Talas will atempt to pull the mummy
> off
> > of Ted and through it across the room.
> > [/Talas]

OOC: OK the above post needs to be modified do to a misunderstanding on who was were in the fight between Ted and the mummy. So here is the revised turn.

[Talas]
ON seeing that the spell did not fully work Talas moves towards Ted and the mummy. Talas then casts Turn Undead, in the hope that it will disorient the mummy enough for Ted to ether get away from the mummy or get the upper hand in his fight with the mummy.

- If Ted does get away from the mummy Talas will grab the mummy and through it across the room.
[/Talas]