[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XV - The Demon's Minions

Aaron Corley marjannec at netzero.net
Thu Mar 6 22:46:37 GMT 2008

[GM]
"Now, back to my price." Bruth continues.  "If you make it to
Rath-iren alive (which I doubt), you must retrieve the Ring of Oth and
bring it to me.  Yes, I'm sure you'll be counseled by someone that
it's dangerous and evil and so forth.  But I care not.  If you want my
help, then you'll do it.  Otherwise, you won't make it out of this
city alive.  I'll just as happily do business with the K'murd-faka
when it comes."
[/GM]

[Ted]
"Gee, Bruth, it sounds like you are playing both sides of the fence. Tell us why we should let you leave here at all," the lizard man said, rifle at the ready.
[/Ted]