[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XV - The Demon's Minions

Alex Bayne hayden.bayne at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 07:42:15 GMT 2008

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 4:23 PM, J L <tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com> wrote:

> > [Osiris]
> > Tears streaming from Osiris's face, he searches the
> > ground where Bongo was,
> > trying to learn something of where his friend had gone.
> > [/Osiris]
> >
> > [GM]
> > Max shakes his head.  "We've all suffered losses
> > tonight.  And what if this
> > wizard was right?  What if there is no escape from the
> > city?"
> > [/GM]

[Sia]
The look on Sialillion's face becomes glassy and far away for a moment, then
she snaps back to awareness as if waking from a dream.
"It's as he said."  Her voice is grave.  "All the city gates are being
watched.  But..."
She looks down at Bruth's crumpled body. "Has he been disposed of?"  She
seems reluctant to say more until she is sure Bruth is taken care of.

> [Lady Frost]
>
> Though not able to shed tears in her current form, Frost's face is a mask
> of anguish.
> Wordlessly she stalks over to Bruth's body and begins pounding on it over
> and over, shattering pavement right along with anything else that gets under
> her fists.
>
> [/Lady Frost]

[Sia]
Sialillion flinches a bit at the violence of Lady Frost's assault on the
mage, but does not look away.  She adds a little quietly "You know, if I
could have a look at his personal effects I might be able to figure out
what..." She stops short and sighs, knowing that her words are falling on
deaf ears.  She simply watches silently with a look a frustration on her
face, hoping that any important items Bruth might be carrying aren't crushed
into a sticky pulp.
[/Sia]