[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XV - The Demon's Minions

Troy Imlach troy_a_i at yahoo.ca
Sat Mar 29 05:04:07 GMT 2008

> [Lady Frost]
>
> Though not able to shed tears in her current form,
> Frost's face is a mask of anguish.
> Wordlessly she stalks over to Bruth's body and
> begins pounding on it over and over, shattering
> pavement right along with anything else that gets
> under her fists.
>
> [/Lady Frost]

[Talas]
Talas Sheaths his sword and walks up behind Lady
Frost, putting his hand on her back. And speaking in a
soft voice says "It is over M'Lady. Its time to
stop... We need to be careful not to become what we
hate." And with that Talas moves his hand over Lady
Frosts shoulder and pulls her off of Burth, slowly
applying ever greater force until she comes away from
the body.
[Talas]