[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVI - Into The Southlands

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Sat May 10 13:42:31 BST 2008

[Alex]
Alex states, "Why don't I stay aboard and give support with my rifle."
She watches carefully on guard.
[/Alex]

--
some who do not understand mystery speak of things which they do not
understand, but they will boast that the mystery of the truth belongs

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/