[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVI - Into The Southlands

Troy Imlach troy_a_i at yahoo.ca
Sat May 10 16:09:46 BST 2008

> The pale-skinned, bearded man that has been paying
> so much attention to
> Talas walks up to the captain.  "I will volunteer to
> take these people
> across." he says in a low, gruff voice.  Talas feels
> there's something
> very familiar about those blue eyes.

[Talas]
Talas can not shake the feeling that this pale-skinned
man may be soming more than he apers. To help conferm
his suspitions Talas casts 'Sense Evil'. Then walks up
to the captain and the pale skined man and saies to
them "Captain We apprisiate the cerige of Your
crewman. But I do not wish to have any of your people
beak any of your laws."
[/Talas]