[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVI - Into The Southlands

Aaron Corley marjannec at netzero.net
Mon May 12 22:57:27 BST 2008

[Ted]
The lizard man follows Carlos to the hole and then waits for him to get far enough down the ladder that Ted can follow. Activating his eye-light, he shoulders his rifle and then he looks around as he climbs.

*Who gave you this vision?* he asked telepathically.
[/Ted]

-- Aaron Deskins <aarondesk at yahoo.com> wrote:
[Carlos] "I don't have much else to tell, other than we are supposed visit the statue to stop the demonic invasion. The statue holds some key to us prevailing." [/Carlos]