[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVI - Into The Southlands

Aaron Corley marjannec at netzero.net
Tue May 13 15:21:29 BST 2008

[Ted]
*Any idea what this key is supposed to look like?* the lizard man probes, assuming they are looking for a physical key. Once at the bottom of the ladder, he moves out of Koba's way and scans their surroundings with his eye-light.

OOC: Also, I would like to inform you that I have published another article in 'The Rifter' this one is called 'The Torque of Amemait'. Here is the publisher's link:
http://www.palladiumbooks.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=1001&Product_Code=142.
[Ted]

-- Aaron Deskins <aarondesk at yahoo.com> wrote:
[Carlos] "I'm not quite sure. I just remember the fear I felt from the statue and knew we were supposed to come here." [/Carlos]