[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVII - On The Border Of Doom

A Gardner threeplusoneis4 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 5 03:56:04 GMT 2008

[Owen]

"Forgive my ignorance, but what can we do to quickly fulfill this prophecy?  I think the sooner we accomplish that, the better."

[/Owen]> Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 15:30:57 -0800> From: mightymartianca at gmail.com> To: taocowpbem at zork.net> Subject: Re: [Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVII - On The Border Of Doom> > > [GM]> Om looks at Carlos a little puzzled. "If you mean I saw someone who told me,> yes, I guess so. The birds and beasts of this forest are my friends, and I know> their secret tongues. They told me that a company was coming south. I already> knew from my contacts to the North that there were strangers in the Kingdom,> and the name Rath-Iren had been mentioned."> > For a moment Om's eyes look downward, and an expression of deep sadness> comes across his face. "I was there at the last of the ancient battles between> the Primordials, when the K'murd-faka were called from their realms> in Hades, and given power far beyond their stature. I was there when the Lady> cast the Chaos Primordials into the Outer Darkness and destroyed their filthy> minions, and she uttered the prophecy that one of the K'murd-Faka would rise> again and would seek a world of great power and their tip the delicate balances> that permit the existence of the Megaverse as a fortress against the ocean of> chaos that lies without it."> > Om looks up again and smiles. "But that is a sad story. And though the> Megaverse grows dark again, there's hope, for I think (though I cannot know> for certain) that you are the fulfilers of the Prophecy of the Lady."> [/GM]> > -- > Aaron Clausen> mightymartianca at gmail.com> _______________________________________________> Taocowpbem mailing list> Taocowpbem at zork.net> http://zork.net/mailman/listinfo/taocowpbem