[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVII - On The Border Of Doom

Koba Rowers koba.rowers at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 17:57:46 GMT 2008

[Koba]
"Thank you for the meal Om. I am thankful you chose to help us avoid those
actively chasing us. Your knowledge of the area will be a big help. Have you
or your people fought the K'murd-faka before? What can you tell us of a
battle between them? Also 20,000 men is too many for such a small company to
fight our way through. Do you know of the best time to avoid them and
possibly sneak past the majority of those guards?"
[/Koba]

On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 9:01 AM, Aaron Corley <marjannec at netzero.com> wrote:

> [Ted]
> "Be our guest," Ted replies. He watches the tree-man closely. He still had
> not tried any of the food, but felt more each moment that they could trust
> this mysterious stranger.
>
> "An army of twenty thousand is much more than our small group could ever
> hope to defeat on our own," he said to Om. "Are there others in your
> acquaintance willing to assist us?"
> [/Ted]
>
> -- "Aaron Clausen" <mightymartianca at gmail.com> wrote:
> [GM]
> Om looks over at the Cyberknight, walks over and looks over him. "He is old
> and has been injured, but his coma, I do not know." He looks to the company.
>  "May I take a closer look?"

[/Koba]