[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVII - On The Border Of Doom

Alex Bayne hayden.bayne at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 22:10:47 GMT 2008

>> [GM]
> Unless there are no other questions, Om allows the company to finish
> their meals
> and then shows them to some very comfortable looking beds with wide
> pillows and
> soft mattresses.  Om wishes them a good night, and the company sees
> him return
> to Osiris.
> [/GM]

[Sia]
Sialillion, exhausted, says little during the proceedings.   When
directed to the beds, she says, "I prefer to meditate."  She pulls a
one person tent of Northern Gun make from her backpack, which sets up
within about ten seconds.  She sets a small cushion inside the tent,
zips the enclosure closed, and spends the night seemingly in a deep
meditative trance.  When she emerges, she seems quite refreshed.
[/Sia]

OOC:  How many hours of rest do we get?