[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVII - On The Border Of Doom

Aaron Corley marjannec at netzero.com
Thu Nov 20 00:17:35 GMT 2008

[Ted]
"That name sounds familiar," the lizard man thinks aloud. "I want to say I heard Bongo mention it once--or Rod--but I cannot remember the context."

OOC: Blast from the past, guys. Those of you who joined the group before Ted did will have to fill in the recall the details since Ted would not know much more than this.
[/Ted]

-- Aaron Clausen <mightymartianca at gmail.com> wrote:
[GM]
Om shakes his head sadly.  "It is not a madness, I think, not even a
delusion. He is possessed, though it's an odd demon who goes by the name Quinton David Barnabas.  As I said, I did the best I could, but it is not your friend who looks through those eyes."