[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVII - On The Border Of Doom

Troy Imlach troy_a_i at yahoo.ca
Wed Oct 1 07:57:37 BST 2008

--- On Tue, 9/30/08, Alex Bayne <hayden.bayne at gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Alex Bayne <hayden.bayne at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVII - On The Border Of Doom
> To: "The Tao of Cow Rifts PBEM" <taocowpbem at zork.net>
> > Troy Imlach wrote:
> > > [Talas]
> > > Talas then giving a small sigh of exasperation
> and continues, "And
> > I have come across many young ladies such as Lady
> Louissa, in my
> > travels.
>
> [Sia]
> At this remark, Sialillion rolls her eyes, but says
> nothing.
>
> "I disagree with taking Louissa any further.  I fear
> that as we
> continue, the dangers will only increase.  Leaving her
> behind with the
> garrison may be an act of mercy compared to what we will
> encounter
> ahead.  The young girl is resourceful and she has command
> of the
> boat.  Let her sail back to Poughkeepsie.  She will be no
> safer with
> us."
> [/Sia]

[Talas]
Talas looks at Sia and in Elvin says "You are right my kindred. But the girl has already proven that she is determined to follow after us. Or perhaps it would be better to say me. But I ask you Lady Stallion which would be safer. Having her traveling with us? Or having her chasing after us?
Besides once both the demon and I are dead, shy will be more than willing to go home.
[Talas]