[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVII - On The Border Of Doom

Alex Bayne hayden.bayne at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 23:23:20 BST 2008

[Sia]
"Affirmative.  Let's take this lead time before that column of
soldiers passes our way to venture into the forest and camouflage our
vehicles, then set up camp.  Hopefully somewhere that pterodactyl
can't spy on us from above."

Despite her normally stoic demeanor, Sialillion seems unusually
nervous.   It could be just the lack of rest, though.
[/Sia]